Lightweight yet rugged SPEC 44 and SPEC 55 wire and cable products are radiation-crosslinked
to provide superior electrical characteristics and physical strength. These flexible and
flame-retardant products have high melting temperatures and are resistant to a variety of
solvents and chemicals. Both product lines are available in multiple component cables and as shielded and jacketed cables.
Raychems FlexLite wire and cable products provide cost-effective solutions
for a wide range of commercial applications, from appliances to electronics to motors
and electrical equipment. Advantages include space savings, excellent shop handling
characteristics, and highly reliable performanceeven in demanding, high-temperature
environments. FlexLite products are available in a variety of colors and gauge sizes.
Spec 44 Wire Products
- Offer significant weight savings over conventional high-temperature wire insulation systems.
- Voltage ratings of 600, 1000, and 2500 volts allow for application versatility.
- Operating temperatures from -65°C to 150°C.
- Meet MIL-W-81044 and MIL-C-27500 standards.
Spec 55 Wire Products
- Are highly reliable in harsh environments, from -65°C to 200°C.
- Have a tough polymer formulation that protects against scrapes, abrasion, and cut-through, and
resists electrical arc tracking in both dry and wet conditions.
- Have a 600-volt rating.
- Meet MIL-W-22759 and MIL-C-27500 standards.
FlexLite Wire Products
- FlexLite HT hookup wirean attractive alternative to fluoropolymer and glass-braid silicone lead wires,
especially in lighting,appliance, electrical, and motor applications with high temperatures andlimited space.
- FlexLite DW primary wirea dual-wall, space-efficient wire with nonflowing insulation suitable
for applications that occasionally generate high temperatures, such as power tools or intermittent-duty motors and heating elements.
- FlexLite HM lead wirean inexpensive, reliable, and high-performing hermetic motor lead wire
that offers excellent refrigerant resistance, shop handling, and mechanical performance.
- FlexLite TW hookup wirea tough, thin-wall-insulated wire designed for electronics, appliance,
and motor applications where small size and light weight are critical, such as disk drives, ballasts, motors, and appliances.
Contact us for more information about Raychems wire and cable products